[pct-l] Camping near High Bridge in Washington near Stehekin

River Taig rivertaig at gmail.com
Tue May 20 11:24:29 CDT 2014

I'm hiking north to south on the PCT across Washington starting about July
15.  My father is planning to meet me with resupplies at High Bridge (a 10
mile shuttle ride up a road out of Stehekin).  Ideally he would like to
camp with me somewhere near High Bridge.  "Near" in this case is probably
within two miles or so.  Any insights or recommendations?  We won't need
anything fancy, just a nice flat spot with water that is legal.

River