[pct-l] Disrespect of the PCT

Luce Cruz lucecruz13 at gmail.com
Thu May 22 21:51:02 CDT 2014

The trail, any trail, will contain a shadow of the society and culture of
those hiking it. Some will resist the temptation of the shadow and be light
upon their journey. Some will crawl into the shadow and spread darkness.

Since these people do what they do everyday when they are away from the
trail, I'm a little surprised that folks are stunned when people act this
way on trail. I know you're not living under rocks, literally or
figuratively.

Our are you? If so, welcome to the desert of the real.

Luce Cruz