[pct-l] Read it Again. WAS Re: Disrespect of the PCT

Kevin hikevv at gmail.com
Sat May 24 13:04:12 CDT 2014

Read it again, starting on Page 15 of those slides.  The source of the
quotes is Brian Rooney's article.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brian-rooney/how-to-cover-a-western-wi_b_3819472.html

In her presentation to fellow land managers, Schweizer was quoting
Rooney's entirely tongue-in-cheek bit that humorously demonstrated how
news media outlets might instruct TV reporters for sensational western
wildfire coverage.  It was included as Rooney's point that news media
outlets simply cannot help but sensationalize and over-dramatize
wildfire coverage with universally-deployed cliches. Rooney really
nailed it well...

Kevin Corcoran
PCTA Volunteer Area Coordinator, Reg 1 Sec E

Message: 7