[pct-l] SOBOs looking for ride from Seattle

Michelle Wingerter michelle.l.wingerter at gmail.com
Wed May 21 17:53:02 CDT 2014

Hi all,

My boyfriend and I will be starting a SOBO thru hike on July 7. We're
flying into Seattle, but we're having trouble finding a way to get from the
airport to Hart's Pass. Would anyone Seattle-based be willing to give us a
lift? We'd happily reimburse you for gas and time.

Alternatively, does anyone have advice for getting to the northern terminus
(or as close as possible on the U.S. side) using public transportation?

Thanks in advance,

Michelle