[pct-l] Respect

Karl Jorgensen twizstix at gmail.com
Mon May 26 13:06:57 CDT 2014

JoAnn,

I agree with you on this.   When i hiked the trail in 2006 i tore the guide
books apart and included the section that i was going to cover next in each
of my resupply boxes.    Almost every evening after writing my journal
entry (which i did on paper and sent home where it was added to my journal)
i read what i would be covering the next day.  There were some sections
that i reread the next day, because i came across something that i would
have missed if i did not have the guide book pages with me.

I have been reading Shroomers journals as he adds to them when he is hiking
the AT and he brings a lot of interest out because he adds a historical
point to it.   This is what i enjoyed with the guide book pages.

jorgy  pct   06