[pct-l] Getting To The Southern Terminus On The Weekend From SD Without A Car?

Martin Kaminer martin.kaminer at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 05:48:07 CST 2014

Thanks.  Wasn't meaning to be cryptic.  I have a flight that gets into San
Diego on the afternoon of Saturday December 20th and ideally would like to
head out the next morning (Sunday December 21).  Wouldn't be a catastrophe
if I had to wait till Monday but if there are any options to get to the
trailhead on Sunday that would be great.  I know where I'm from there are
networks of vans that ply the roads at odd hours to get folks to work, etc.
but you'd never find a trace of their existence online, only belching smoke
pulled over the side of the road.  I thought perhaps there might be some
local equivalent but if not I'm grateful for any advice or assistance.

TX

MK