[pct-l] Found: one pair of earrings at Brahma Lake

be hope bh.csuchico at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 14:18:08 CDT 2014

​ Found: one pair of earrings at a campsite at Brahma Lake / Three Sisters
Wilderness / PCT on September 30. If the owner can send me a description of
your lost earrings, please contact me off-list and I'll send them your way.

Other: I was fortunate to be placed on a PCTA / USFS trail crew for Sept 26
-- Oct 2. We 4x4-ed from Little Cultus Lake to Irish Lake / PCT and hiked
2.7 miles north and based camped at Brahma Lake. Phil and his wonderful
animals packed in our food, tools, etc: thank you Phil ! A crew of 8 worked
on the tread from just north of Brahma Lake to almost Stormy Lake. Andrew,
Andrea, and Andy provided wise leadership, meticulous management, astute
professional advice plus matched the labor input of the five volunteers:
thanks guys ! For me, it was another set of cool wilderness experiences,
special people interactions, a couple of dips in Brahma Lake, and
trail-crew-work on the PCT. And it brought back sweet memories from when I
first hiked that section ~~ as the Oregon Skyline Trail ~~ in '58.

Hope all are having a pleasant fall.

be hope

also posted @ portlandhikers.org (General Hiking Forum)