[pct-l] Foot back to normal

John Herrin johndavidherrin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 16:15:25 CDT 2014

I finished a SOBO section hike of the PCT, Ashland OR to Mt Whitney last
week. It was an awesome experience and I met lots of NOBO thrus. My feet
held up pretty well but the ball of my left foot along with two toes began
to feel sort of a numbing pain. I walked through it each day but now that
I'm home, the ball of my foot is still tender and the toes are sort of
numb. Not completely, just sort of half way between awake and asleep :)

I'm beginning to wonder how long this might last and if any others
experienced a similar pain.

Thoughts? I am hoping it will resolve itself and I won't need to see a
doctor. I kinda hate going to the doctor and even though I'm 60, I've
enjoyed good health.

Thanks,
John Herrin