[pct-l] Be Careful out there. Don't let this be you

Gail Van Velzer vanvelzer at charter.net
Sun Oct 12 18:14:50 CDT 2014

I just returned from SAR City in Barstow.  I was teaching a large animal
rescue class, but there were many classes held covering just about
everything.  It's wonderful to see a great group of volunteers ready to help
when the need arises.  We had 100's of volunteers there from many different
counties all over California.  Maybe one of you was even there!
Gail