[pct-l] A very unexpected gift

Luce Cruz lucecruz13 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 03:08:50 CDT 2014

I was given the book The Pacific Crest Trail by William Gray, published by
National Geographic, by my ex wife. Seems I didn't lose much as a result of
the divorce after all. Her mother was a book hoarder, among other things.

When I am done with books, I often offer them up for no more than the cost
of mailing it, as I am not a book hoarder and believe in letting others
enjoy what I have read as much as I have. I haven't had much free time
lately, but watch for an announcement in the future when I finish this book.

Luce Cruz