[pct-l] The Trail Show #29 - The Pacific Northwest Trail

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 10:57:51 CDT 2014

Show #29 – Happy Halloween! This month we explore Hiking Food, special guest Cam “Swami” Honan schools us on the Pacific Northwest Trail and Foster’s, even more Boulder Brew Hike details are disclosed, POD’s trip down Pneumonia Lane is recapped, Tech Corner with Disco, a call to Squatch and a review of the film “Race to the South Pole.” We also do the iTunes Top 5, tip our tall hats to our monthly donors, read a few postcards from the Mailbag and Mags reviews a crucial piece of “gear.”
And as always … Beer O’ Da Month (courtesy of Buddy Sessoms / Florida Beer Co. from Cape Canaveral and Cigar City Brewery from Tampa), Trail News with Mags, Trail O’ Da Month (Pacific Northwest Trail), Disco’s Trail Tip O’ Da Month (via Swami) and Ask-A-Hiker with D-Low.
Need more Trail Show? Get Bonus Show #4 and the rest of our bonus show catalog right now atwww.cdbaby.com/artist/thetrailshow. Thanks for supporting The Trail Show!
    * www.thetrailshow.com
    * http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/trail-show-podcast/the-trail-show?refid=stpr
    * www.facebook.com/thetrailshow