[pct-l] Drew's pictoral/description of SoCal trek

Halmargolis at aol.com Halmargolis at aol.com
Tue Oct 21 17:54:10 CDT 2014

Drew.  I put aside all tasks as I got hooked on your  oddysey.
Thanks Drew for your remarkable pictoral/descriptive overlay of your trek
from Idylwild to Walker Pass.

 https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zp3nxMD3ClG4.kDBjb0xFcV-c

Might you be interested, contact me or send me your address, and I'll be
pleased to send you a copy of my book "Trekking Along the PCT through So.
Cal,"  describing this portion of my hike in 1999 & 2000.
Whooah, did you bring back great memories. Thanks again, Hal (Green Hornet)
 Margolis