[pct-l] AT Museum

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 15:33:42 CDT 2014

Not only is the museum interesting, but the furnace owners mansion, right
across the drive is a hostel and quite nice.  It's a very interesting old
building with secret passageways that were used as part of the "underground
railway" pre Civil War.  It is a nice park and go for it, because it is a
great place to walk into.

Shroomer