[pct-l] Pct suggestions 7 days central California

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 19 07:54:09 CDT 2014

I'm fan of getting to and from the trail by train also. From the Tahoe Rim trail to the Colorado Trail was easy and cheap. Getting out of Dunsmuire was easy too. Just have to catch it in the middle of the night. There's something about the feeling of a train that is so much more pleasant than a airplane.  Marmot

Sent from my iPhone