[pct-l] Section F and water this October

Ralph Alcorn rbalcorn at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 12:46:30 CDT 2014

We did this section a number of years ago when water was also an issue. I
went down a couple of weeks early and did my own water caches. From highway
58 Cameron Rd, I hiked up about 8 miles and left 3 gallons. I also did a
couple of caches farther north, but could reach those by car. Didn't want
to rely on anyone else's caches.

--
Ralph Alcorn
backpack45.com, timecheck00.blogspot.com