[pct-l] National Forest Service to Fine Unlicensed Photography

David Money Harris David_Harris at hmc.edu
Tue Sep 30 12:11:06 CDT 2014

This is definitely hyped up.  Nothing has really changed.  Here’s an excerpt from an article below with a clarification.

David

The proposal does not change the rules for visitors or recreational photographers. Generally, professional and amateur photographers will not need a permit unless they use models, actors or props; work in areas where the public is generally not allowed; or cause additional administrative costs.

http://www.turnto23.com/news/national-forest-service-may-start-fining-photographers-for-taking-pictures