[pct-l] National Forest Service to Fine Unlicensed Photography

Srihari Yamanoor yamanoor at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 22:45:50 CDT 2014

Yes, the language is too ambiguous and could lead to any photographer or
citizen reporter be fined. There has been no case in history that
necessitated such measures, so please, please go to the NFS site and lodge
your opposition before the commenting period expires.

I have never posted here before, so apologies if I break any rules.

Sincerely,

Srihari