[pct-l] Bounce Box

Frank Dumville fdumville at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 2 23:36:52 CDT 2015

The PO will forward a Priority Mail box for free. If you take delivery of it or have it delivered to another address you have to mail it again and pay the fee regardless of whether it was opened or not. This would apply if you mail it to Kennedy Meadows.

Snap

Original Message:Hello,  Can I send  a bounce box to and from Kennedy Meadows ( south ), and
is there a limit to how many times I can send my package up the trail using
Priority Mail without opening my box? ( Without paying additional postage).
How long will the Post Office hold my package? Thanks! Mark