[pct-l] Free bear canister use for sobos

casey.cox at att.net casey.cox at att.net
Thu Apr 2 10:14:17 CDT 2015

We have four of the old black Garcia canisters.  They are small and heavy.  We are offering free use (with paid resupply) of the canisters.  The hiker will be responsible for return postage.  About $10 if mailed from Ca.  We would require a deposit of $59 that will be refunded when the canister is returned within 60 days.  Deposit forfeited if not returned in 60 days.  These are on a first come, first served basis when available.

We will also have Bearvault or equilvalent canisters for rent.  The charge is $30 for 60 days (with a paid resupply).  Hiker pays return postage.  Deposit required.  We will have details up on our site at www.sonorapassresupply.com in a day or so.

Casey
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android