[pct-l] Top thru hike shoes

Drew Smith jdrewsmith at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 09:57:13 CDT 2015

Those who are the greatest at anything are not necessarily good models for
the rest of us.  They are by definition atypical, sometimes to the point of
being freaks of nature.

I'll give a +1 on the Lone Peaks - I just did a 45-mile loop hike thru
Joshua Tree NP and they were fantastically comfortable and performed well
both off-trail and on. The zero-drop construction makes me feel much more
balanced. They are the first shoes I've had that don't squeeze my toes
together, even if it does make me look like I have duck feet.

Drew