[pct-l] Agua Dulce to @Tehachapi - end of April - suggestions

Albach ralbach at austin.rr.com
Fri Apr 3 21:15:14 CDT 2015

Howdy Hikers,

I've a likely open time slice at the end of April to fly out to LAX
(from Texas) and do Section E.

I can get to Santa Clarita or Acton easily enough (Flyer to Union
Station trains to Santa Clarita/Acton) and then to Agua Dulce via uber
or taxi.

I'd like to be able to drop my non-hike kit off at some locus before the
hike and then pick it up on my way back to LAX. Perhaps a friendly B&B
or hiker friendly hotel?

Also it looks like there is a bus (100) from Tehachapi to Lancaster -
with the MetroFlyer that looks very convenient - any knowledge to share
on that route?

I'm a fully employed corporate cog so I'm much more time than money
sensitive (but I'm far from extravagant).

Thanks,

-Robert