[pct-l] Solar chargers

Rebecca Mezoff rebecca.mezoff at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 14:18:36 CDT 2015

I was unable to find the time for a PCT thru this year, but I am going to do the Colorado Trail (500 miles). Any recommendations on the best and lightest solar chargers that would charge an iPhone and/or an iPad mini? I realize many of you will say, don't bring any electronics, but some things in my life at the moment mean that I am going to need at least one of these devices. Carrot Quinn used a Suncharger 5 portable solar charger on her 2014 hike and seemed to like it. Any other thoughts about this one? Others?
Thanks!
Rebecca