[pct-l] Selling Backpacks

Scott thehairlesscat at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 11:37:45 CDT 2015

Well I thought I would list the packs I am selling on here:

REI Quick UL 45
http://www.rei.com/product/747515/rei-quick-ul-45-pack#tab-description

Mountainsmith Recycled Day Lumbar Pack
http://gearflogger.typepad.com/weblog/2007/09/mountainsmith-r.html

REI Mars 85 http://www.rei.com/product/762496/rei-mars-85-pack

 Shipping is free for these for Cali, Oregon, Washington, Nevada

The Quick UL was used exactly once for a 4 mile hike. I'd like $60
+shipping
Mountainsmith has been used for maybe 3 miles.  I'd like $35 +shipping
REI Mars 85 has been used for around 25 miles.  I'd like $70 +shipping
Mine is green and grey, not the blue in the link

All are in terrific shape and have no tears or scuffs.  you can contact me
at thehairlesscat at gmail.com if you are interested.

--
-Scott
-Trailcat if this message is hiker related.

Disclaimer: Trailcat should be taken to imply no actual cat-like ability
including but not limited to the ability to land upright or show any kind
of grace in motion whatsoever.  Scott should be taken to be my name and no
ability to play the bagpipes should be inferred.