[pct-l] Outrageous Maketing Ploy - Kickoff Campsite 22

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Apr 21 09:27:47 CDT 2015

Yes, it is another bandwidth noise clutter announcement.  At campsite 22 starting on Wednesday or Thursday  (if I am goofing off somewhere) will be the grand opening of Switchback the Trail Pirate's world famous Pirate's Lair --- your only 120% money back guarantee service center.  The following services will be provided for your outdoor pleasures:

The official Kickoff Hiker Box for donated excess gear --- free to choose from.  Bring your unwanted gear and foods.
Hiker snacks and drinks
SuperSecrets of Backpacking flyers --- only professional hikers know this info
Friday 2-3 PM SuperSecrets seminar --- with demo of dehydrated water
Florescent shelter stake painting --- don't misplace your stakes!
Hands-free umbrella holders --- less than 2 ounces! --- a Switchback original
Gear weighing
Backpacking stories, wisdom, and other lies.  Plus other exciting surprises.

I thank you for your time and consideration.  Respectfully, your obedient servants,

Switchback the Trail Pirate and Stinker the Trail Skunk