[pct-l] cracked heels

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Thu Apr 23 21:33:44 CDT 2015

2015-04-23 19:16 GMT-07:00 Janet Grossman <janetgr at cableone.net>:
>  but super glue works a lot  better.

If you are going to use it on your body, get the superglue with the
brand name Dermabond.

Some formulations of superglue (cyanoacrylate ) tend to irritate the
skin as the glue reacts with water and cures in the skin, releasing
cyanoacetate and formaldehyde.

Dermabond is specially formulated to use on the body and doesn't do
that, and is even FDA approved for the purpose. You can get it from

Just don't glue your fingers to your heels !

More information about the Pct-L mailing list