[pct-l] 2014 Class Movie

Tortoise tortoise73 at charter.net
Sat Apr 25 11:58:52 CDT 2015

Hi all.

If I can get a link where I can download the video or somebody sends me a great coffee, again this year I will make DVDs for those who can't do so.

Tortoise

All content is copyrighted by their respective authors.
Use elsewhere than this list without permission prohibited.

Dictated / Typoed on my iPad.