[pct-l] Camping near Agua Dulce

Ron Graybill rgraybill44 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 15:09:31 CDT 2015

While not exactly a place to "camp," if hikers are ready for a hot shower,
a warm, soft bed, and a ride to the PCT in the morning, the AirBnB place on
the north side of Agua Dulce that Irmgard offers is but a mile from the PCT.
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/3413115?s=N1lL
For a little extra she'll do your laundry and fix you breakfast.  We stayed
there two nights to hike the miles north and south of there.  If you're
interested, I'll send you an aerial view that shows the relationship to the
PCT and the street address of the home.

Courtesy of Ron "Slo Charger" Graybill

Ronald D. Graybill
11832 Fordham Place