[pct-l] Ice Crampons, If I need them

Timothy Potter tpotter7 at icloud.com
Thu Aug 6 15:48:30 CDT 2015

I only used my yak trax 3 times this year NOBO in the High Sierra. I could have gotten by without them but they were nice to have. I picked them up at Kennedy Meadows and mailed them home at SLT with my bear canister. But could have sent them from Mammoth or Tuolumne POs. Are you headed N or S. Is it for this year or the future?

Cloud Rider