[pct-l] Stehekin detour Resupply question

River Malcolm river at orcasonline.com
Fri Aug 7 09:58:39 CDT 2015

First my apologies if this has been addressed already. I have not been able to read the listserve regularly from the trail.

I understand the current detour --Suiattle River Trail to Rainy Pass via Suiattle River Rd 26, star route 530, and Hway 20 -- involves no access to Stehekin (or Holden).

Has anyone figured out somewhere to mail a resupply box that would previously have gone to Stehekin?  Also, does anyone have an estimate of the number of miles added by the detour ( for figuring how much food to send to Skyhomish and to the Stehekin-substitute, if there is one)?

Many thanks for ANY advice and guidance you can provide.

Happy trails
River