[pct-l] Gathering

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 10 09:49:45 CDT 2015

It's the last weekend in Sept.  Yahoo!!!! We'll all be getting together in Oregon this year.  Great speakers --as always. Seeing friends---making new ones. Connecting with those people who will be doing the same trails next year. The tearful (I always cry) presentation of the Triple Crown Awards. Good food ---hiker Olympics. Martin Papendick award for trail angel of the year.  And more and more. Get your reservations in early. It's like summer camp for hiker types.
See you there
Marmot

Sent from my iPhone