[pct-l] Fwd: FW: Wolverine Fire Update

Andrea Dinsmore andrea at dinsmoreshikerhaven.com
Thu Aug 13 16:17:19 CDT 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Wolverine Fire <wolverinefirewa at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 2:04 PM
Subject: Re: FW: Wolverine Fire Update
To: Andrea Dinsmore <andrea at dinsmoreshikerhaven.com>

Hi Andrea,

I just spoke with the trails manager (acting) at the Methow RD.  The PCT is
CLOSED at Cutthroat Pass to Brown Bear Mine.  They do have a person at
Washington Pass handing out information.  There is no reroute at this
time.  I will forward you the closure map when she emails it to me, as well
as a Public Information contact.

Thank you.