[pct-l] water in Bear Creek

Herb Stroh HStroh at sjmslaw.com
Mon Aug 17 14:44:14 CDT 2015

Chuck-

I can tell you that the JMT area has had a somewhat wet July-more than the traditional 1-2 hour thunderstorms in the afternoon. Even light snow at some passes. You should be good on water, but always nice to have some intel from boots on the ground.

Herb

Herb Stroh  |  Partner
Sinsheimer Juhnke McIvor & Stroh, LLP
1010 Peach Street  |  PO Box 31  |  San Luis Obispo, CA  93406
P 805 541 2800  |  F 805 541 2802
HStroh at sjmslaw.com<mailto:HStroh at sjmslaw.com>   |  www.sjmslaw.com<http://www.sjmslaw.com/>

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: ATTORNEY/CLIENT COMMUNICATION
This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply mail and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachments thereto.

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Thank you.