[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 92, Issue 16

Bud bud.betz at comcast.net
Mon Aug 17 14:46:22 CDT 2015

Bilbo

This is what I found from the NFS site:

Sedro Woolley, WA – Drivers may experience up to 20 minute delays from August 23 to September 7, 2015, as construction begins on the last three miles of the Cascade River Road. The road will be closed to all vehicle and foot traffic from September 8 through late October 2015. The road closure will begin at the Eldorado parking area near mile post 20 and will affect hikers and climbers approaching the area from either the east or west side. Eldorado Peak and other peaks accessed via Eldorado Creek will not be affected.

Bud
Message: 1