[pct-l] Washington State Water Report

Matt Parker zerosignal74 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 22 06:56:59 CDT 2015

Hello all,

Due to the dry year and multiple requests by hikers, Halfmile and I have
added a Washington State page to the PCT Water Report (pctwater.com).

I have to admit to being a bit reluctant to add Washington to the report as
water there is usually plentiful and not an issue. However, this is not an
ordinary year when it comes to water. Not sure if we will maintain a
Washington State page for the 2016 hiking year if Washington has a normal
winter this year. Feedback on this topic from all is welcome. Thanks.

Also note, there are multiple wildfires in Washington right now. Conditions
are changing quickly. Please consult the PCTA
(http://www.pcta.org/discover-the-trail/trail-conditions-and-closures/) for
the most recent information.

Happy Hiking,
DoubleTap