[pct-l] That pesky Blankenship fire...

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Sun Aug 30 11:35:33 CDT 2015

One hiker who hiked N past the Suiattle R closure reported getting  into
serious smoke problems. One doesn't have get into fire to die. It would be
real stupid to die on a closed trail from smoke inhalation, and smoke can
change  directions instantly compared to the actual fire.

Bob  "Trekker" Brewer
Genealogy is chasing the dead, while irritating the  living.

In a message dated 8/29/2015 10:16:17 P.M. Central Daylight Time,