[pct-l] laser treatments for plantar fasciitis

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 23 11:22:50 CST 2015

I only had PF once. It was really painful. Limped from Steamboat Springs to the Mexican border. Caused by bad choice in shoes. Lots of stretching helped. The best thing I ever did was get custom orthotics. Strong leg muscles and ankles.  But my feet still roll in. The orthotics keep my arch in proper alignment. Then my knees and ankles do what they are supposed to. Mine get replaced every two years by insurance but I put too many miles on them so in between I buy them. I also stopped trying to get max miles out of my shoes. No matter what they wear out before I want them to.
Marmot

Sent from my iPhone