[pct-l] Footwear...again

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Sun Feb 1 06:34:34 CST 2015

Leslie,
I have worn both Montrail "Mountain Masochist" and Brooks Cascadias for several years. I like them both - the Montrails seem to have a little stiffer sole, which I like. I used to think the Brooks wore out more quickly, but I now think that's a function of surface as much as shoe tread. The lava fields in OR eat shoes very quickly, IMO.

Good luck, Mango