[pct-l] Allergies

Carolyn Barbee cbarbee216 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 07:29:59 CST 2015

I have the worst seasonal allergies ever, especially when it comes to tree
pollen.
I live on the east coast, and my allergies are awful usually from late
March through May.
The humidity makes the pollen stick to everything and every tree I'm
allergic to is in very close proximity here in the valley.
Anybody here have any problems with seasonal allergies in southern
California up to Kennedy Meadows, particularly while hiking on the PCT in
the late spring (April through June)?
My allergies have been pretty nasty to me in the past, and I'm worried they
might cut my thru hike short if I don't know what I'm up against.

Also, any advice on hiking with allergies would be so appreciated!!!