[pct-l] Phone Charging

James Vesely JVesely at sstinternational.com
Mon Feb 2 13:27:53 CST 2015

Dan,

My assumption is that sun is at a greater angle and must therefore penetrate more atmosphere thus producing less energy per sqft with the sun perpendicular to the panel.

You are right in saying that solar panels are more efficient in the cooler weather so it might be a wash, I don't know for sure.    I will test this as summer rolls around.

Jim