[pct-l] Phone Charging

Ed Jarrett edjarrett at msn.com
Mon Feb 2 13:43:13 CST 2015

I used a Suntatics panel last August in the North Cascades, and it worked well, even later in the day.  Obviously it would do better further south and at noon, but it was far from useless.

Ed Jarrett (Eeyore)A Clay Jar: http://aclayjar.blogspot.com/  Twitter: https://twitter.com/EdJarrett53 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ed.jarrett.71