[pct-l] Phone charging

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 18:08:56 CST 2015

Hey James,

The time involved for recharging is a pain, but it never really didn't work
out somehow.  We'd all be sitting around in a restaurant with cords
dangling from wherever we could plug in and then at stores ask the clerks
for a bit of time at an outlet.  Sometimes I couldn't get all the batteries
fully charged, but most times we'd be crashing somewhere and have plenty of
time to recharge.  The actual number of times this was a problem was very
small and I used this method on the PCT, CDT and AT.  Just very simple and
light.

Shroomer