[pct-l] Phone charging

Dan Welch welchenergy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 18:58:08 CST 2015

When I got to town, it was usually for at least a few hours - often
overnight.  So I can't remember a single time when I left town with
batteries "uncharged".  Perhaps that was because I had the second spare
battery - Generally I could go to the next town without even recharging,
though I rarely did...

Timberline