[pct-l] Phone charging

Robert McAllister rwhere at att.net
Tue Feb 3 19:55:23 CST 2015

I also used a Suntactics 5 solar charger. It worked well with an iPhone 5s but I only hiked the first 500 sunny miles and didn't put it to the test up north. A few times I had to delay departure while waiting for the panel to finish charging the phone.

I bought an Anker battery pack for next time since it can charge on the go. Will use the Suntactics on more sedentary trips.