[pct-l] Junk Folder Issues

Stephen Clark rowriver at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 22:08:24 CST 2015

Thanks all,
I too use gmail and have never had a problem with PCT-L messages ending up
in spam/junk folder... Well, once in a very long while it occurred, usually
from a new user. When that happened I did the right click thing Doug
suggested and it was taken care of.
Now messages from individuals that are long time posters as well as newbys
go there and the 'right click trick' doesn't solve the problem.
Sometimes I will receive a post in my mail folder, then there's a reply
that also go to my mail folder, and finally the original poster replies to
to the reply and it goes to spam/junk.
I hesitate to change my PCT-L account to one of the other servers as they
have their issues too.
Has gmail made any major changes/updates lately that I am not  aware of?
Stephen