[pct-l] GoLite Chrome Dome umbrella

Tortoise tortoise73 at charter.net
Fri Feb 6 12:43:47 CST 2015

I had one umbrella out of my pack and get lost on my weekend hike. Sam's then when I carry my umbrella in my pack I have a lanyard I used to connect the umbrella to the pack.

Tortoise

All content is copyrighted by their respective authors.
Use elsewhere than this list without permission prohibited.

Dictated / Typoed on my iPad.