[pct-l] Subject: Shelters!

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 6 17:22:45 CST 2015

Love my cuben fiber 6 Moon design Haven. 22oz. I like having a big tent having been trapped in a small one for too many days on one trip. It only has 1,000 miles on it I plan to get thousands more miles use.
Also used a Bilgy 2 person for maybe 6,000 miles. That was a great one also. I wore it out. You can buy the pattern for that and the one person version on line. Also I think Bull Gurwell had some ready made for sale. That is the guy who designed it. Bilgy.com
Marmot

Sent from my iPhone