[pct-l] Pillows

Tom Grundy caver456 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 20:04:28 CST 2015

I got a real inflatable backpacker's pillow (Coccoon hyper-lite air-core
travel pillow) a few years back and it has been a huge help in getting more
and better sleep.  It's 2.8oz with the sack.  Covering it with a fleece or
some other unused bit of clothing makes it even nicer.  The ziploc thing
sounds intriguing, would be curious to hear about how many nights it goes
before losing loft / getting damaged.