[pct-l] No resupply in Lone Pine?

jimmy Groff ajgroff at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 11:47:03 CST 2015

We went from Kennedy meadows to to kearsarge pass. We also summited mt
whitney. There is an amazing campground at keasarge with lots of traffic.
We hitched out of there and took a zero in bishop which had tons of
resupply options. Bishop is also home to a Schats bakery which is better
than the Steheikan bakery in my opinion. They have a hostel you can stay in
for like 15 or 20 dollars a night also. I highly recommend kearsarge pass.