[pct-l] Pillows

JPL jplynch at crosslink.net
Sun Feb 8 23:06:44 CST 2015

I also have tried the Exped pillow.  I like it "ok" but just that.  I'd
really like something a little larger and softer.  Stuffing extra clothes in
a stuff sack is fine but I don't carry extra clothes, especially during the
summer.  I wouldn't mind a few more ounces (than the 2.8 Exped wt) but what?
I've actually thought about rolling up my frameless pack, but haven't ever
gotten around to trying that.