[pct-l] Pillows

Dan Welch welchenergy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 11:50:33 CST 2015

I just used my lightweight down jacket in a stuff sack.  On the couple of
frigid nights I actually needed to wear the down jacket inside my bag
(temperatures in the teens), I just used my food bag.  Not quite as
comfortable, but I slept OK and felt it was worth the sacrifice for only two
nights.

Timberline

"...  So, I have always used my pack as some sort of a pillow because I need
my head slightly elevated when I sleep, but it is not that comfy and I am
probably going to need it to keep my feet elevated at night. My gear is
pretty light so I think I can afford a few ounces on a pillow. Am curious on
others experience/ recommendations for these. Thanks!"